The Auctioneering Co. Western Australia [TACWA]
Valuations Specialists for Machinery & Equipment Onsite Auction Experts Online Real Estate Experts.
While we have adopted the appropriate health precautions, We Encourage Business Operators & (future) Sellers, in particular, to contact us now: 'Phone 040 222 6444 firstname.lastname@example.org
Valuations & Auctions for Industrial ○ Commercial ○ Agricultural ○ Retail ○ Hospitality ○ and More – including Real Estate Auctions (Online & others)
To be able to review the next auction that any current advertising tells you about – please click/tap the “Current Projects” tab at the top of that screen. Then click/tap the second image to go to the auction overview.
Our key objectives
- Respecting the Client’s Wishes.
- Believing that “The Job’s Not Done Until the Job’s Done”.
- Thinking Outside the Box & Make It Even Better.
- Aiming To Be Better Than Last Time.
- Using Five Generations of Experience.
- Responding As Soon As Possible.
- Friendly, Knowledgeable & Positive Manner.
- Regular Client & Target Market Updates.
- Brief & Trust Our Team & Then Delegate.
- Accurate, Ethical & Persuasive Wording.
Non Machinery Auction Tasks
- Inventory & Valuation Assignments Statewide.
- Interim & Project Management.
- Mutually Convenient Availability by Arrangement.
- Working Cooperatively With Clients.
- Confidentiality Always At a High Standard.
- Redistribute Assets & Opportunities.
- From “Cluttered” to a “Clear” & Usable Site.
- Hands On Duties by Auctioneer – Start to Finish.
- Preparing & Managing a Flexible Plan.
- Communicate Regularly With Sellers & Buyers.
Real Estate Auctions
- Live & “now” Online
- Experienced & Trained.
- REIWA compliant.
- Openn Negotiation Trained & Certified.
- Perth & Regional Work.
- Remote Access Authorised.
- Auctions of Land, Homes & Business Sites.
What we can do for you
Congratulations on finding our web site, we trust that you will find it informative.
In some parts of this site you’ll see references to TACWA (the initials of the company name) – rest assured, it’s still the team at The Auctioneering Co. (Western Australia)!
As a potential buyer and or seller of industrial or commercial plant and equipment assets, keep up to date with what is happening in our business that could be of benefit to you.
If you – or someone you know of – needs to dispose of assets (Plant, Machinery, Vehicles, Warehouse Equipment, Retail or Hospitality, Agricultural Clearances, just to name a few categories), ……
then you are in the RIGHT PLACE!
We focus on Clearances Onsite where there’s a definite need to sell – and change a potentially “Cluttered” site into a “Clear” usable site.
However, in 2020, we extended our range of services when our lead auctioneer also became a “certified Openn Negotiation auctioneer” associated with the innovative online “app”, assisting leading real estate agents get better results when selling real estate!
By appointing us you’ll get the benefit of our vast experience in managing the complete auction process in metropolitan and regional areas.