NON MACHINERY AUCTION TASKS
- Our involvement in “non machinery” work is sought to assist real estate agents statewide as a licensed real estate auctioneer – “on the street side” or via the innovative “Openn Negotiation” online platform.
- Confidentiality – This is a top priority, particularly regarding other stakeholders (staff, family, suppliers, clients, neighbours etc.) involved with the client’s business.
- For nearly 30 years we have been involved in the FUNdraising auction space – working with Charities, Community groups, Educational and Sporting organisations and other Not For Profit Organisations. We have auctioned at the most formal venues and events attended by hundreds and also at smaller informal occasions. Clients believe that our auctioneering by getting extra bids more than covers our modest fee,
- Non Auction Assignments – (Interim / Project Management and Inventories etc.) will involve selecting and allowing a suitable time frame to conduct and complete the task.
- Being Available – When we are appointed, we will try to to avoid a client’s peak working hours and be available at another time whenever possible.
- Working With The Client – In some instances, it is essential that we have to be be onsite during peak hours but we try to keep as low as profile as we can – in conjunction with the management of the business.